One of the great features of Worldox is the ability to email a document directly from within Worldox. Simply right mouse click on a document and select email. A new blank email message appears with your document attached to it. Often, however, that email is actually and truly blank, when it should have your automatic signature attached. Worldox, does offer a way of adding your signature automatically to outgoing messages. Just follow these steps.
1. In your Worldox interface, click on the Email tab
2. Once the email tab is the focus, the menus at the top of the program will change to reflect this. Select the edit menu, and at the bottom of the menu, select Signature
3. A new blank email will appear with instructions that tell you to add your signature to this email message, then click the “esc” key to save the signature. (Note be sure to add an extra blank line at the beginning of the signature and at the end of the signature).
4. Once you hit “esc” key you will be prompted to save the signature
5. Saving the change will return you to your Worldox program. You can now click on one of the other tabs (not email) and test out your signature by right clicking on a document and selecting email. The resulting email will now have both the document attached and will have your signature at the bottom just like every other email.