Can you believe the holidays are upon us?! Sometimes things can be a bit slower around the holidays. That is a great time to look under the hood and see how to give some of your software and processes a tune-up. It is also a great time to conduct a review and roll out needed training. It is a good idea to do this with your software every year or two so you can maximize your investment and retrain your team about not only how to use the program, but also remind folks about important protocols within your firm. How many times have you purchased a software program just to find that a year or two later people aren't using it as everyone had hoped? Everyone has good intentions, but there are features of the program never touched or perhaps now there are even "messes" within Worldox that need to be cleaned up.
It is all too common and it is a result of (1) "getting busy", (2) lost interest, and (3) failing to provide training to reaffirm protocols.
The good news is that it isn't too late to get back on track ...take action! With Worldox Health Checks/System Audits, we do the following:
- Prepare a written report of all recommendations
- Check to see if you are running the latest version and release of Worldox
- Provide custom short lunch and learn training sessions to your users
- Survey your users to see what kind of problems/complaints exist
- Examine what features are not being used
- Run a report to see what document types are not used
- Run a report to see what users are avoiding the system
- Examine logs to see if your network is causing database or performance issues
- Examine logs to see if you Indexer is performing correctly