Welcome to our special guest blog post from inMailX, an introduction. inMailX for Worldox ("inMailX") is an enterprise email management, compliance and productivity solution for Microsoft Outlook and Worldox GX4. inMailX enables users to quickly file emails and attachments into their favorite, recent or other Worldox workspaces, or automatically file tagged emails and attachments into Client Matters within Worldox.
Emails may be filed into single or multiple Worldox matters in one step or process, saving time and increasing productivity. When filing emails, users can select to save the attachments separately and automatically relate them to the email, making it easy for users to identify and locate related emails and attachments in Worldox.
Additionally, inMailX allows sites to manage & create Outlook Email Forms, Outlook Signatures, and Rename and Re-Order Attachments inserted from Worldox. inMailX will streamline the email and attachments management workflows, and enhance user environment and productivity by empowering users to:
- Maintain their Favorite matter workspaces in Outlook quick filing and navigation
- Search and navigate to Worldox workspaces from Outlook
- Use description masks to apply uniform naming conventions
- 'Send & Quick File' outgoing emails, and 'Quick File' incoming emails
- 'Auto File' tagged emails into Worldox, and 'Purge Filed' emails from the user's mailbox