Sorry, your location could not be determined.Are you safeguarding your clients’ intellectual property or confidential information? Are you negotiating highly sensitive agreements and contracts, or simply trying to protect your firm’s reputation? There are a number of areas to consider when it comes to protecting your documents and data. Join us as we dig into the various ways your documents can be exposed and how a Document Management System can provide the protection you need. We will discuss the role of a DMS as it relates to:
• Centralizing and unifying data in governed locations
• Securing your data within the organization
• Securing your data from intruders
• Protecting your people (and the data they control) from themselves
• Meeting and exceeding client requirements
Join Affinity Partner Ron Warman for this session and learn how DMS can help protect the documents you value most!