Thanks to Marie Kondo millions of homes across the globe have transformed their homes and their lives by selecting only that which sparks joy and reorganizing it to maximize that joy. We say why not apply those same lessons to your firm? How do you move your firm from Kondo to Can Do?!
The ACG Art of Decluttering and Organizing Legal IT is a 3-part series designed to explore how the methods taught by Kondo can truly transform your firm and your team. In each 60-minute session, you’ll learn the basics of decluttering your law firm’s IT practices and eliminating waste along the way while developing a plan to organize tools, processes and resources to the delight of your staff and your clients. Join Affinity Managing Partner and nationally-acclaimed speaker Debbie Foster for this exciting and interactive new series and learn how to Ignite Delight!
Register once for the entire series. Fee: $99.
Can’t attend live? No worries, we will record the sessions and share the recordings with all paid registrants!
Session 1: August 2nd
– Introduction to series and Kondo/Can Do philosophy
– Tackle Categories Not Rooms – Invest in strategy, analysis, and process improvement
– Respect Your Belongings – Your users have feelings, and value, don’t treat them like balled up socks.
– Nostalgia Is Not Your Friend – Your legacy TBA or DM system may be as unflattering as that old sweatshirt.
Session 2: August 16th
– Purging Feels SO Good – Imagine the joy of decommissioning old servers and reclaiming space, time and resources.
– Fold, Don’t Hang – Expose the data and fully leverage its potential.
– Vertical Folding – You can’t just rely on basic document templates.
Session 3: August 30th
– Fall In Love With Your Closet – With the extra time and resources, you can fully explore the rest of your “closet.”
– Rediscover Your Style – Implement creative, engaging and sustaining training.
– Can Do Conclusions and Take Aways
Aug 2, 16 and 30, 2019