Understanding and Embracing Mindful Leadership
Join nationally-acclaimed speaker Debbie Foster for this special 2-part webinar series that invites you to experience the transformative power of mindful leadership in your law firm or legal organization. Each session will last 60 minutes, followed by 30 minutes for Q & A.
Who It’s For
- Lawyers looking to weave mindfulness into the fabric of their organizational cultures.
- Innovative lawyers and leaders at every level who want to reduce the stress in their lives and get more done.
- Aspiring leaders looking to extend their mindfulness practice into the workplace.
- Skeptics who think mindfulness is a bunch of BS and want to make sure they are not missing something important or impactful.
- Anyone who needs to find a way to deal with the fast-paced life of a busy lawyer.
- People who “don’t have time” to be impactful leaders.
What You’ll Learn
- How to harness the power of the pause in your leadership style.
- The power of action versus reaction.
- How to be a leader that can be counted on.
- How to influence your team to come along for the ride.
Session 1: December 4
- Who can be a mindful leader?
- Mindful leadership defined.
- The transformative impacts of mindful leadership.
Session 2: December 6
- Searching for mindful leaders.
- Become a mindful leader: starting your own transformation.
Fee for this series: $99
Can’t attend live? No worries! We will record the sessions and share the recordings with all paid registrants.