Stop losing receipts when you travel! Apps like Scanner Pro or TurboScan on the iPhone (both $2.99) or CamScanner on Android phones are fantastic for scanning documents and receipts while traveling. Scan them, e-mail them, and then throw the paper away!!
1. Use the App to scan your first receipt. These apps have great auto-cropping tools, as seen here in Scanner Pro.
2. Save the scan by naming it with your trip name (i.e. "Oregon State Bar Trip 04-09-15").
3. Append future receipts related to the same document/trip by opening the already-saved document and adding pages to it.
4. When finished with the trip, email it directly from the App to yourself (or the person in your office who handles reimbursements). All these Apps allow you to email the document as a multi-page PDF.
5. Finally, save the document in Worldox by opening the PDF and hitting Save (or drag and drop on the Worldox Work Zone), and navigating to the appropriate folder/location.