Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”), as well as applicable laws and regulations. If you disagree with any of the stated Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Permitted Use
You are authorized to use this website, and the information, verbiage, images, or other works presented here (the “Content”) solely for non-commercial, personal purposes, and/or to learn about Affinity Consulting Group’s products and services, and solely in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Prohibited Use
By accessing this site, you agree that you will not engage in the following prohibited activities:
• Using the site in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in any manner that is unlawful.
• Copying, modifying, or creating a derivative work from the Content, or allowing a third party to do so.
• Selling any part of the Content.
• Using any automated system that accesses this website in a manner that sends more requests to the Affinity Consulting Group servers in a given period of time than a human can produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser.
• Using the site in any manner that damages or disables it, or negatively impacts any other party’s use of the site.
• Mirroring or framing this website or any part of it to another website.
• Attempting to gain unauthorized access to this website.
• Accessing this website through any means other than the interface provided by Affinity Consulting Group for this purpose.
4. Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience and do not imply endorsement or recommendation of the third party or the information contained on its website. Affinity Consulting Group is not responsible for the availability of third-party websites or the content presented thereon.
5. Downloadable Files
Affinity Consulting Group cannot and does not guarantee that files available for download on this website are free of harmful computer code, files or programs.
The materials on Affinity Consulting Group’s site are given “as is.” Affinity Consulting Group makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Affinity Consulting Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the quality or likely results of using any of the Content on its website.
7. Amendments and Errata
The Content on Affinity Consulting Group’s website may contain typographical or photographic mistakes. Affinity Consulting Group does not guarantee that any of the Content on its site is exact, finished, or current. Affinity Consulting Group may make improvements to the materials contained on its site at any time without notification.
9. Governing Law
Any case related to Affinity Consulting Group’s site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, in the United States.
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the personal information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us. Before or at the time of collecting any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which this information is being collected. We will not sell or rent any personal information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., with a vendor partner).
Occasionally we do partner with another party to provide specific services. When a user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
From time to time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving satisfaction with our site and our services.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the phone number or address provided on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Ask us to delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
5. Modifications to this Policy
Last revised: 10/23/2018