Since it was introduced half a year ago. Microsoft's Outlook email app for iPhone and iPad has received consistently good reviews. Now Lifehacker has proclaimed it the best email client for the iPhone. Here is why.
Outlook has the following features:
- Unified inbox
- Works with Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and IMAP
- Customizable swipe options for deleting, archiving, and scheduling messages for later
- Built-in calendar and contacts list
- Attach files from email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more
- Several filter options to quickly find emails
- Powerful and quick search
- Shows most common recipients
- Focused mode filters your most important emails to the top
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, Outlook is worth a try - and is completely free.