Forget Your To-Do List! Here’s Your NOT-To-Do List for Optimal Productivity
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, 24-hour news, client fires, 150 emails a day, constant interruption and perpetual frustration at not getting anything done… Sound like you? This kind of constant distraction is too much for us to handle, and it can result in complete psychological paralysis—often before you’ve even begun your day!
You need more than just a to-do list. You also need a not-to-do list – a set of behaviors to avoid in order to stay laser-focused on what you need to accomplish.
In this eBook, you’ll:
- Explore 12 important “not-to-dos” for keeping yourself on track.
- Learn to stay on task and manage distractions.
- Discover simple time management strategies that work.
This quick read will help you understand and implement the “don’t”s to make you more productive!
The Case for Subscription-Based Legal Services
Organizations across the service sector are beginning to rethink their fee-for-service revenue models and looking for ways to build stable, predictable income into their operating plans through subscription-based revenue.
In this white paper, you’ll:
- Discover the trouble with hourly billing.
- Consider the case for embracing a subscription-based revenue model.
- Explore to the 3 key issues to determine whether a subscription-based revenue is right for your firm.
Whether or not you’re ready to embrace it, the subscription revenue model is here to stay. Find out if it will work for you!
Hiring the Perfect Consultant for Your Law Firm
Don’t just hire a consultant. Hire a trusted advisor instead.
Thinking about bringing in a consultant to help you get that critical project across the finish line? Before you pull the trigger on a consulting engagement, you need to know what a consultant can (and can’t) do for you and why it’s so important to find the right consultant for your project and your team.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- The central role consultants can play in advancing critical initiatives.
- How to constructively engage in internal discussions around timing and goals for your consulting engagement.
- How to select the perfect consultant (your trusted advisor) for your firm and your project.
Get your copy now!