HotDocs, the premier Document Automation software for lawyers, is now on version 11.1.5. Among the fixes from the prior version are:
· Formerly, when assembling a document, HotDocs removed duplicate bookmarks stemming from a REPEAT instruction; HotDocs now allows duplicate bookmarks, and the template author must ensure the correct bookmarks are in the correct iteration of a REPEAT and that there are no duplicate bookmarks in the final document.
· During assembly, for some nested REPEAT dialogs containing a LIMIT instruction, HotDocs now applies the correct LIMIT value to the correct series of answers in the interview, ensuring that correct answers display as expected in the final document.
· On Windows 10, printing a PDF form from within HotDocs no longer causes a PDF driver error.
· In HotDocs 11.1.4, during the assembly process, HotDocs was merging table rows into the final document that should have been prevented from merging by a conditional expression; conditional expressions now work to prevent this, as expected.
· Uploading multiple non-template files (such as PDFs) to Document Services or Market now works as expected (HotDocs no longer crashes).
· On upload, rarely, some HotDocs' auto-install (HDI) files, stand-alone manuals, and URL weblinks appeared to encounter an unspecified error condition, though they did upload; these now upload without incident.
· When uploading a template to the HotDocs Market, if you add the Market upload site with the url https://upload.hotdocsmarket.com and then add a space to the end of the URL, the template now uploads as expected.
Note: HotDocs 11.1.5 does not yet support Microsoft Office 2016.