Become the Master of Your Technology
Our interactive deep-dive live training sessions are designed to help users of all experience levels find new ways to work more efficiently, solve problems faster, and achieve maximum productivity by better utilizing the technology they already have! Live legal technology training sessions are available exclusively to Plus members of our Affinity Insight program.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Foxit PDF Editor - Redaction - February 15th @ 3:30 PM ET
Learn how to properly and efficiently redact PDF files to ensure that nobody can uncover the redacted information.
- Microsoft Forms - February 22nd @ 3:30 PM ET
Take advantage of Microsoft Forms to collect client information or sollicit feedback at the end of the representation. Learn tips and tricks for creating dynamic forms.
- Ask the Expert - Microsoft Excel - February 23rd @ 3:30 PM ET
Bring your questions to our experts during this Ask the Expert session.
- Word - Security & Collaboration - March 1st- 15th @ 3:30 PM ET
Learn how to securely collaborate on Microsoft Word documents. In this 3-part series, we’ll cover:
3/8 Sharing Documents
3/15 Redlining & Tracked Changes
- Excel - Pivot Tables - March 3rd @ 3:30 PM ET
Want to quickly analyze data without writing a single formula? Pivot tables might just be the trick you need!
- Kofax - Power PDF - March 16th @ 3:30 PM ET
Learn how to properly redact documents using Kofax Power PDF.
- Ask the Expert: Outlook - March 22nd @ 3:30 PM ET
Join our experts and get all of your questions about Microsoft Outlook answered.