Take control of your day
Business professionals today are constantly distracted by technology, connectivity, and information overload. These distractions cause very smart people to underperform. Too many time management programs/seminars ignore the advantages and evils of technology. In this one-of-a-kind interactive and practical workshop led by nationally recognized speaker and author Paul J. Unger, Esq., you and your team will learn how to take back control and own your technology instead of it owning you.
You’ll learn distraction management techniques and practical time management methodologies that let you regain control of your day. You’ll get your hands dirty and focus in-depth on how to process email and tasks using Microsoft Outlook and/or any other tools that your organization uses.
This unique program format combines lecture with one-on-one sessions to maximize the impact of Paul’s transformational message. The program includes:
- Pre-workshop discovery process to enable Paul to customize the program to fit the technology you currently own.
- Distraction, Task, Time, and Email Management Survey (to be completed by your attorneys/employees) to provide insight into existing time management methodologies.
- Questionnaire to assess current and future technology.
- Planning call(s).
- One 3.5 hour lecture entitled Tame the Digital Chaos – Distraction, Time, Task & Email Management. This session should be attended by everyone on your team.
- Afternoon follow-up sessions to take place in individual offices, at employees’ desks. During this time, Paul will create, customize, or modify software-based task lists and help each individual develop routines that maximize efficiency. This can be done with as many individuals as needed (see fee schedule).
- A PDF copy of Tame the Digital Chaos for internal distribution.
Program Fees and Conditions
- One-day workshop: $4,500 for the one-day program. Includes workshop materials (PDF book), up to three-hour lecture/workshop, and four private one-on-one sessions.
- Additional day of one-on-one sessions: $3500 for up to eight individual 45-minute sessions.
- Course materials are copyrighted and may only be distributed internally.
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops and/or other mobile devices.